Why is a brochure important to your business?
With the presence of the digital world all around us, is it still important to have a well-designed brochure? The answer is yes. Along with your website, social networking, advertising, and marketing efforts, a company brochure is an integral part of your branding process.
It’s a vital piece of literature about your products and services that a potential customer can take with them. A brochure keeps the face of your business in their hands – and in their heads. It is a reminder of your services. Here are some key advantages of having a brochure for your company or business:
• A well-designed brochure serves as a perfect introduction to your business.
• Accurately distributed, brochures can expand your company’s visibility.
• Brochures are great marketing tools when reaching out to new customers.
• Brochures can provide positive press about your company.
• Brochures are perfect for trade shows and networking opportunities.
I’d also point out the importance of having the right kind of brochure. A badly designed brochure can say as much about your business as a well-designed one can so be sure it sends out the exact message you want. A skilled graphic designer will work with you in creating just the right look with the right words that will reach the right audience - the one you wish to reach.
• I always tell my customers to keep it simple. You want a persuasive design with visuals, along with bullet points of brief copy that will create interest – not paragraph after paragraph of text. Too much content and your potential customer will put the brochure down and read no further.
• Be sure the copy in your brochure communicates a positive message about your company – one that proves your success and will make people want to use your services.
• Include a brief introduction. Providing a little information about why you’re passionate about what you do will draw customers in.
• State exactly what services you provide or what your company does. Make it clear so that people know what they can expect from you.
• Although this is obvious, it’s often overlooked: Make sure your contact information is on your brochure - telephone numbers, website address, email addresses, social media handles, etc.
A well-designed, well-written brochure can help sell your company. If you want to grow as a business and connect with more customers and you don’t have a brochure yet, think about it.
Now is the time to sit down with Think Donson. We offer a complimentary consultation to start creating a brochure that will showcase your business the way you have always imagined it. Contact us to envision the possibilities.
Design should never say, “Look at me.” It should always say, “Look at this.” -- David Craib